Providing a better clinical use’s scenario, HyBase 6100 is designed with a much lower table height of 498mm specially for neurosurgery and minimally invasive surgery, a more user-friendly base cover, as well as a more convenient wireless remote-control system. Moreover, with longitudinal slide up to 320mm, the table is ideally suitable for cardiovascular surgery or spinal surgery with C-arm. All in all, HyBase 6100 maximizes the flexibility of operating table’s versatility.
1400mm imaging space for cardiovascular and spinal surgery. The whole table top is made from radiolucent material and without any metal cross-bar for radioscopy. What’s more, the optional carbon fiber table top guarantees a better imaging solution.
- Longitudinal slide up to 320mm for free access to C-arm
- Max. lifting capacity up to 380kg with highest safety and stability
- Max overall load 360kg in normal position
- Multi-layer decompression pad with waterproof and seamless design
- 498mm lowest table position for Neurosurgery and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Wireless remote control system
- Foot pump
- Manual Override System